ESU 58449 LokSound V5 21 Pin MKL Sound Decoder - With Optional Sound Project
Use this decoder for the Hattons Class 66.
With full power on function outputs 3 and 4, it is ideal to install into Bachmann locos and independently wire the tail lights without additional circuitry.
*** Limited number now in Stock ***
- 1.5 Amp maximum load
- Motor control with 50 kHz switching frequency
- 3 new, individually adjustable brake controls
- Two-stage heavy duty simulation
- NMRA/DCC with 14, 28, 128 speed steps
- Automatic RailComPlus® detection
- 2-digit & 4-digit addresses
- Up to 32 functions in DCC operation
- DCC operation with RailComPlus®, M4, Motorola® and Selectrix®
- Updateable with ESU-LokProgrammer
- 10 amplified outputs
- 10 independent sound channels
- Digital class "D" amplifier with up to 3 W power
- Each channel in 16-bit resolution with 31250 kHz sample rate
- 32 Bit Processor
- 128 MBit storage capacity
- Speaker impedance 4 - 32 Ohms
- 11x15mm "sugar cube" speaker with adjustable sound capsule set fitted
Please note, the sound you hear will vary depending on the type and positioning of the loud speaker(s) chosen. Alternatives to the standard "sugar cube" are available.